Friday, January 22, 2010

2009 Awesomeness #2

Awesome thing I did in 2009 #2:

Traveled!

We went to Paris (twice!)
Cap D'Ail and Monaco in the South of France:

Norway (to see the Northern Lights - amazing):

All over Switzerland:

Brussels:

The year living in London was amazing for travel. I wouldn't trade that part for anything. You learn so much about yourself and your relationship when you travel. You learn how you handles stress and deal with unfamiliar places and languages. You also learn how to much better experience and appreciate the space you live in.

5 comments:

  1. how wonderful!! these photos are amazing. i've always wanted to go to norway. also, fun news! you're the winner of the necklace giveaway on my blog. just email me with your address and we'll send it right to you! xoxo (joanna_goddard at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful travel photos! kiwi and i just got back from our paris honeymoon!

    and i've always wanted to visit norway... it's where my dad's family is from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous you won the Cup of Jo blog contest!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - I am a terrible blogger! I just now checked my comments. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. living away from home is great because you learn what you're really made of... congrats and great pics!

    ReplyDelete