Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I stink at this + awesome thing #3

Ugh, it is so hard for me to post regularly. Here's hoping I get better at this...

Anyway, awesome thing I did in 2009 #3 is

Married this guy:

(Brian driving our stuff from Chicago to KC before we moved to London. Wearing his Indiana Jones hat, natch)

It is hard for me to put into words how lucky I am to have my husband. He is the smartest, funniest, kindest person I know. We have more fun than I thought was possible and we laugh all the time. He brings me a sense of peace that I am so thankful for and didn't realize I would ever have in my life.

We got married on April 25, 2009. It was everything I could hope for - meaningful, beautiful and fun.



I am pretty sure that marrying Brian was the most awesome thing I did in 2009 and one of the most awesome things I have done in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment