Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#5

I'm going to finally wrap up this list with the 5th awesome thing I did in 2009.  I am sure there are way more super cool things that happened but I don't want to drag this out any longer.


So, the last thing I (we) did in 2009 was:


Bought our first house!



After living in Chicago and London, Brian and I made the decision to move back to Kansas City to be near my family.  My family isn't moving or going anywhere and we wanted to be close to one of our parents for when we start our family.


I love our house.  It is 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths and has a three car garage even though we only have one car (very scandalous for a driving city like KC!)  My other favorite things about the house are that it is new but our back yard has woods and tons of trees and many of the rooms are high up in them.  It also has an (unfinished) basement that has 16 ft ceilings that has tons of potential.


We miss city living but also feel very fortunate to be able to afford such a great house!

No comments:

Post a Comment